Accountancy and auditing services are provided by our affiliated firm GTK Metzler GmbH, which was founded at the end of 2016 by the partners of GINSTER • THEIS • KLEIN & PARTNER mbB Steuerberater • Rechtsanwalt, i.e. tax consultants Frank Ginster and Thomas Klaiber, as well as public auditor/tax consultant Stefan Metzler. The new firm commenced its active business operations on 01.01.2017.
The founding of GTK Metzler GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and the inclusion of Stefan Metzler as an experienced auditor and tax consultant in the GTK partnership now also enables us to offer our SME clients accountancy and auditing services in addition to our highly qualified tax and business management consultancy on a one-stop basis. These services include:
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements.
In our auditing activities, we attach great importance to collaborative partnership and continuity, especially when putting together the audit team. Our competent decision-makers provide active assistance during the relevant audit and are available at all times as direct contacts for management as well as our clients’ staff. Only in this way can the auditing of annual accounts result in competent and – to the extent permitted by law – efficient advice for our clients in the areas of business management, as well as tax and company law. This advice is provided in direct cooperation with the specialists of our affiliated firm, GTK GINSTER • THEIS • KLEIN & PARTNER mbB Wirtschaftsprüfer • Steuerberater • Rechtsanwalt.
- Valuation of companies and parts of companies according to procedures recognised in terms of business administration (capitalised earnings and DCF methods) as well as fiscal law (simplified capitalised earnings method)
- Conducting of financial, tax as well as legal due diligence (the latter via GTK lawyers)
- Support for finance structuring
- Corporate planning
- Internal and external controlling
- Corporate restructuring; drawing up restructuring concepts according to the IDW S6 standard of the Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer (Institute of Public Auditors in Germany)
- Preparation of and support for finance negotiations with equity/loan providers
- Drawing up expert business/economic reports, also in the context of legal disputes
- Activities on an interim basis:
During our long-standing activity as auditors and consultants, we have, in particular, been able to familiarise ourselves with the most varied processes and procedures in the finance and accounts departments of small and medium-sized enterprises. Pending projects and various unforeseen events often require the short-term provision of substantial personnel resources, in most cases on a transitional basis. Our extensive know-how enables us to quickly cover central positions in your company’s finance department on an interim basis to provide you with efficient support for your projects and undertakings.